Starting in January at Gestalten Headquarters in Berlin
Founded in Berlin in 1995, Gestalten is best known for its more than 600 books about contemporary creative culture, the majority of which are conceived in house. They document and anticipate vital movements in design, lifestyle, illustration, architecture, fashion, photography, travel, and art. Providing both inspiration and practical value, they explore new creative fields in ways not yet seen before.
We are currently looking for a working student, who will assist the project management team for 18 hours per week.
- A vibrant, international work environment
- Open corporate culture in a charming, growing company
- Insights into an international publishing house, especially into managing editorial projects
- You are currently studying (Bachelor or Master), ideally with a focus on project management or publishing
- You are fluent in both English and German
- You have an interest in publishing and a wide range of topics
- You have excellent organizational skills, detail orientation and can manage time, budget and quality
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills and like to talk on the phone
- You are interested in image acquisition and image rights
- Acquisition of images and texts for various book projects
- Rights clearance of images
- Communicating directly with the contributors of our book projects
- Assisting with various tasks in the Project Management team
If interested, please send your completed application and your earliest possible start date by email with the subject line ”STAFFx Working Student Project Management ” to work [at] gestalten.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.